Jenis Jenis Media Tanam Hidroponik Academia


  • Sri Anggriyanti Putri Bohoka


    Universitas Kawasan Gorontalo

  • Jusna K. Ahmad


    Universitas Negeri Gorontalo

  • Syam S. Kumaji


    Perserikatan Negeri Gorontalo


Keywords:


Hydroponic, pakcoy, planting

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of the combination of planting media of sorghum dregs compost and husk charcoal on hydroponic growth of pakcoy plants and to determine the combination of planting media that gives the best effect on hydroponic growth of pakcoy plants. This research was conducted at the Gorontalo Agricultural Technology Study Center with the research time starting from July to September 2021. The research method used was the experimental method. Pakcoy seedlings were sown on planting media with a combination of sorghum dregs compost and husk charcoal, then transferred to the NFT system hydroponic pipe installation at 14 days after planting. The results showed that the planting sedang had an effect on the growth of pakcoy plants. Based on the results of 5% BNT, it was found that the combination of 50% sorghum dregs compost and 50% husk charcoal (M4) had a significant effect on the growth of pakcoy plants which included plant height, leaf length, leaf width and plant wet weight. The combination of planting kendaraan of 50% sorghum dregs compost and 50% husk charcoal (M4) had a significant effect on plant height and leaf number of pakcoy plants. While the combination of planting sarana with 25% sorghum pulp compost and 75% husk charcoal (M5) takat a significant effect on leaf length, leaf width, dry weight and wet weight of pakcoy plants

References

Aksa, M., Jamaluddin P, Subariyanto. 2016. Rekayasa Alat angkut Tanam Pada Sistem Penanaman Hidroponik Untuk Meningkatkan Pertumbuhan Tanaman Sayuran. Buletin Pendidikan Teknologi Pertanian. Volume 2.

Almodares, A., M. R. Hadi. 2009. Production of bioethanol from sweet sorghum: A review. African Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol. 4 (9), pp. Available online at http://www.academicjournals.org/AJAR ISSN 1991-637X © 2009 Academic Journals.

Embarsari, Riana Pradina., Ahmad Taofik, Budy Frasetya Taufik Qurrohman. 2015. Pertumbuhan Dan Hasil Seledri (Apium graveolens L.) Pada Sistem Hidroponik Sumbu Dengan Diversifikasi Sumbu Dan Alat angkut Tanam Berbeda. Jurnal Agro. Vol. 2, No. 2.

Jayanti, Kamelia Dewi. 2020. Kontrol Beraneka ragam Sarana Tanam Terhadap Pertumbuhan Dan Hasil Tanaman Pakcoy (Brassica rapa Subsp. Chinensis). Jurnal Bioindustri. Vol 03. No 01, November 2020 E-ISSN: 2654-5403.

Risnawati B. 2016. Pengaruh Interpolasi Serbuk Sabut Kelapa (Cocopeat) Pada Media Arang Sekam Terhadap Pertumbuhan Pokok kayu Sawi Hijau (Brassica juncea L.) Secara Hidroponik. Skripsi.

Rizal, Syamsul. 2017. Otoritas Nutriasi Yang Diberikan Terhadap Pertumbuhan Pohon Sawi Pakcoy (Brassica Rapa L.) Nan Ditanam Secara Hidroponik. Sainmatika. Volume 14. No. 1. ISSN : 1829 586x.

Safitri, Karina., I Putu Dharma, I Nyoman Dibia. 2020. Pengaruh Komposisi wahana Tanam Terhadap Pertumbuhan dan Hasil Tanaman Pakcoy (Brassica chinensis L.). Jurnal Agroteknologi Tropika. Volume 9, Nomor 4. ISSN : 2301-6515.

Sukajat, Novia Karasati. 2020. Pengaturan Jalinan Serbuk Sabut Nyiur Dan Arang Sekam Terhadap Pertumbuhan Tanaman Caisim Pakcoy (Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis) Sreg Sistem Hidroponik DFT (Deep Flow Technique). Skripsi.

Susilawati. 2019. Dasar-Dasar Bertanam Secara Hidroponik. UPT Penerbit Dan Percetakan : Perguruan tinggi Sriwijaya.

How to Cite

Anggriyanti Pemudi Bohoka, S., Ahmad, J. K., & Kumaji, S. S. (2022). Pengaruh Kendaraan Tanam terhadap Pertumbuhan Pohon Pakcoy (Brassica rapa L.) Secara Hidroponik.
Surat kabar Pro-Life,
9(2), 442-453. https://doi.org/10.33541/jpvol6Iss2pp102

Source: http://ejournal.uki.ac.id/index.php/prolife/article/view/3850

Posted by: holymayhem.com